1. The wings of chicken are cut from two bones.
2. Marinate the chicken wings with wine, salt and black pepper for 20 minutes. The amount of salt should not be too much, and the soy sauce on the back also has a salty taste. If the mouth is bland, there is no salt here.
3. Heat the oil in the pan, turn on the heat, and put in the wings. Chicken wings are marinated with seasoning and some water. When fried, they will splash with oil. Open a small fire or cover the pot.
4. Fry chicken wings until dry. Remove when golden. Use kitchen paper towel to absorb excess oil. When frying chicken wings, turn them around more. Don't fry them. Use chopsticks to feel them. It's OK to make them hard on the outside.
5. Stir fry the ice sugar with the oil in the middle of the pot. Stir fry the sugar.
6. Put in the dried pepper and scallion, pour in 1 spoon old soy sauce and 2 spoon raw soy sauce, and bring to a boil about 100ml hot water to give the fragrance. Old soy sauce and raw soy sauce are mixed and put. Old soy sauce can be put less, and it will be more thick when collecting juice at the back. I just pour more and the color is heavier.
7. When the soup is half cooked, pour in the wings, turn them over, let the sauce cover the wings, sprinkle sesame seeds. Because the soup is about to be dried, you can use a small fire when hanging the juice, so as not to stir the instant paste pot.