1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Cut the beef louver into appropriate size filaments, add a small amount of salt and wash it repeatedly.
3. Then put the washed beef blinds into the cooking bowl, add some water, drop a few drops of rice wine into the water, and soak for 30 minutes.
4. Cut the sour bamboo shoots into strips, pickled peppers, garlic cloves and ginger, and cut the false Trichosanthes into filaments.
5. Heat the pot, pour in the oil, then stir fry the sour bamboo shoots, chili, garlic and ginger.
6. Pour in the drained beef blinds and stir fry quickly over high heat.
7. Salt, soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar are mixed in a bowl. Add a little water starch to make a bowl of sauce. Pour into the pot to make the beef louver taste better.
8. Finally, heat the juice, add the false Trichosanthes, stir fry quickly.