How can I nourish my stomach if my stomach is not good? Yesterday we had a big snowy day and it's very cold. My stomach has not been very good. I pay attention to it when it's cold. I usually eat steamed bread and pasta to maintain my stomach. When I don't go out, I make a delicious red lop curry noodles with something at home.
1. Peel the onion and cut it into silk, cut the carrot into the hob, bone the chicken leg and cut it into pieces.
2. Pour a little oil into the pot, add onion shreds, stir fry to taste, and then add chicken pieces.
3. Stir evenly and then pour in cooking wine. Stir evenly and then pour in boiled water. The water volume is no more than 1 cm of the ingredients.
4. After the water is boiled, put in the carrot pieces, then pour in the soy sauce and tomato sauce, stir fry evenly, cover the pot, and cook over medium heat until the carrot is soft.
5. Put in the curry block, stir with a spatula until the curry block is completely turned on and off.
6. Take another boiling pot, sit in a pot of boiling water, boil the noodles and drain them, then pour them into the fried curry soup, which can be done when cooking carrots.
7. Keep the fire low, mix the noodles and soup well, and cook for 1 minute.