As we all know, the ready-made mutton slices bought in the supermarket are only suitable for eating instant boiled mutton. If you want to use them for cooking, you will always fry them. After a long time of research, I found a way to fry the mutton slices, which are not only not old but also soft, tender and delicious. Let's use this onion to fry the mutton.
1. Rinse meat slices for use after natural thawing. There is a secret to marinate meat slices: shrimp oil can remove the smell of mutton. For meat slices after natural thawing, add 10 grams of shrimp oil, 2 grams of monosodium glutamate, 2 grams of chicken essence, a little pepper, 5 grams of sugar, 5 grams of vinegar and 10 grams of soy sauce. Be careful, gently grasp with your hands, marinate for 5 minutes.
2. Remove the green onion from the green onion, cut the green onion into slanting eyebrows, put oil in the pot, first stir fry the green onion, and when it is yellow, put it out for use
3. Bake meat slices: first, adjust the fire power to medium and small fire, pour a little oil into the pot, and spread the meat slices on the pan, never use a shovel to turn it. At this time, soup began to appear in the pot, it doesn't matter. Use chopsticks to turn the meat.
4. After the two sides of the sliced meat change color, quickly remove the sliced meat for use. Keep the soup in the pot for use. The original meat is in the soup. Don't leave it.
5. Sugar juice: add sugar to the soup in the pot, about 30-40 g, boil over low heat until it is thick. See the thick soup in the pot. Pour in the sliced meat immediately. Stir fry the green onion and let it out of the pot. No more seasoning.