My friend said that he would buy some radishes if he wanted to eat them for many days. At last, he found that they are all red heart radishes, so he didn't know how to start. When I went back to see that the radish that I bought was not our common fried meat radish, but a heart beauty radish for cold mixing. Here are two ways to say that this radish skin is also a good thing. In addition to the heart cold mixing, the skin can also make delicious food.
1. Wash the radish in the heart, head off, and peel off a thin layer.
2. Use a knife to cut the radish skin into small pieces. Take some radish meat on each skin.
3. Soak the peeled radish in ice water for 20 minutes, remove and drain.
4. Add salt, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar and monosodium glutamate to the sauce and pour it on the radish skin.
5. Add vegetable oil and dried red pepper to the spoon, and bring to a boil until the red pepper changes color and fragrance.
6. Pour it on the radish skin while it's hot, sprinkle with parsley and cooked sesame, mix well.
7. Take some radish meat on the radish skin. It tastes spicy, light and tastes good. The radish skin is soaked in advance to make the taste crisper. After mixing, leave the radish skin in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. It tastes good.