I saw RunningMan's task yesterday is to pickle the delicious pickles in winter. Although they are doing it happily, they have learned a lot in the process of seeing it. They want to eat it and do it. But they pickled the cabbage in advance and then made the radish sauce. I can't finish it one day. Today I made the appetizer radish sauce first The important thing is that there is a period of delicious time.
1. White radish half root, radish do not peel, with the skin will be crisp, clean and cut into thin slices.
2. Use a small half spoon of salt to marinate the radish slices for half an hour and let it come out of the water. After half an hour, you will find that there is a lot of water in the radish. At this time, pour out the water and squeeze it out.
3. Add another half tablespoon of white sugar, mix well and marinate for half an hour, then squeeze out the water. Repeat again. That is to say, marinate once with salt, and then marinate twice with white sugar. Then squeeze out the water of radish. (after this treatment, the pickled radish will not have a strong smell of raw radish.).
4. In the radish slices with good water, put the spoon in the picture, about 7 tablespoons of raw soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of white sugar, 1.5 tablespoons of white vinegar, and about 7 tablespoons of pure water (the amount of seasoning is only for reference, which can be adjusted according to the number of radishes and their own taste).
5. Mix well. The amount of dressing juice should be equal to that of radish. Radish can be soaked in the juice basically. Put the dressing juice in order to taste the taste, adjust it by yourself. Then cover it, refrigerate it for two days or so, and then take it out for eating. If you are in a hurry, you can take a small amount out for tasting the next day.