The Cantonese style of "eating early tea" is not tea drinking, but actually going to the restaurant "eating breakfast". As I am a real northerner, Cantonese morning tea has a certain northern flavor. This name is also part of my interest, but the effect is good.
1. When buying pig stick bone, let the shopkeeper help smash it into three sections and wash it for use.
2. Put enough water in the pot, and then put in the cleaned pig bone.
3. Bring to a boil, skim off the froth (be sure to skim the froth thoroughly), and pour the stick bone soup into the pressure cooker.
4. Add the washed dates, wolfberry, peanuts and job's tears.
5. After the autoclave is steamed, boil for about 30 minutes, and add salt to taste when drinking.