1. Wash and cut carrot, eggplant and Pleurotus eryngii. Squeeze the vegetables to dry
2. Pour the chopped vegetables into the bowl, add a little salt, mix well, and put for a while to kill some water
3. Wash and drain the pork, peel and chop into pieces, season the minced pork and vegetables with cooking wine, salt, sugar and stir vigorously
4. Mix the minced meat to make balls of even size
5. Add some cooking wine to the plate and steam in the boiling water pot for about 7-8 minutes
6. Stir in the onion, ginger and garlic in the oil pot and stir well
7. Pour the steamed meatballs into the pot together with the soup, collect the juice over high heat, and stir fry continuously, so that the meatballs can be evenly stained with the sauce.