1. Wash the wings, separate the root and tip of the wings, add a little salt and black pepper and marinate for about half an hour,
2. Smash garlic, cut onion into pieces, scald tomato in hot water, peel off and cut potatoes into small pieces.
3. Add a little olive oil to the pot, add garlic to stir fry after the oil is hot,
4. Add the butter, melt it, then pour in the marinated chicken wings and fry until golden on both sides.
5. Stir fry the onion, add the potatoes and tomatoes, stir fry the onion, add some red wine and a little ketchup,
6. Add some salt and sugar, laurel leaf and rosemary, stir well,
7. Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes, then drain the soup.