1) First wash the bacon, remove the floating soil on the surface, steam in the pot for 30 minutes, and then cut into thin slices for standby.
2) Wash Hangzhou pepper and red pepper and cut them into sections. Cut the onion into thin shreds.
3) Pour water into the pot, boil in high heat, pour in cooking wine, blanch the chicken gizzards for 30 seconds, remove, cool and slice.
4) Pour oil into the pot, put in pepper and dry red pepper, stir fry the spicy taste,
5) Stir fry chicken gizzards for 20 seconds, then onion, bacon and green and red peppers.
6) Pour in the soy sauce and old soy sauce, stir fry for 2 minutes, then add in a spoon of soy sauce and stir well.