1. Put some cooking wine and salt into the pot to boil, blanch the cleaned ribs, remove impurities, and take out for standby.
2. Pour the oil into the wok, add the scallion, ginger and garlic into the wok, and put in the blanched ribs,
3. Stir fry with wine, diced tomato, oyster sauce and tomato sauce.
4. Pour in clear water, the water should not exceed the spareribs, put in cinnamon, big material, sugar and salt to boil,
5. Simmer for 1.5 hours. Stir fry onion slices and green pepper slices until the soup is thick. Collect the juice.