1. Wash the eggplant, cut it into thin slices, and then soak it in light salt water.
2. Clean the green and red peppers and cut them into shreds, ginger into shreds, garlic into slices, and prepare the water starch.
3. Put the oil in the hot pot. After the oil is hot, stir fry the garlic slices and ginger slices.
4. Stir fry the shredded green and red peppers, remove the eggplant slices and squeeze out the water, then put them into the pot and stir.
5. When the eggplant is soft and broken, add salt and chicken essence.
6. When the water in the pot is quickly dried, pour in the water lake powder, shovel evenly, and then burn the oil thoroughly, and turn off the fire.