1. Pick the inside of the corn coat, peel off and wash it, then boil it with water until it is soft, and brush the surface without impurities
2. Tear out a small piece, make a knot in the head, and then pull it from the middle,
3. Wash the meat and cut the pieces with the length, width and height of 5-6cm. In fact, you can cut them into smaller pieces, just 3-4cm,
4. Tie the meat with the corn coat and kill the knot! Put the tied meat into the pot and blanch it, and then wash it again
6. Prepare all the ingredients, pour them into the pot, water to the meat noodles
7. Put in pepper, rock sugar, raw soy sauce, old soy sauce, cooking wine and salt. Do not mix them. Put in the meat that has been watered
8. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 45 minutes
9. When it's almost good, collect the juice over high heat until it's only a little thick. Put it on a plate and pour a little more juice on it to serve.