1. Cut the lamb chops into pieces, put them into a cold water pot and blanch them. The lamb chops will turn white, and the monkey heads will bubble their hair
2. Add water to the casserole, add the blanched lamb chops and a little cooking wine
3. Put in onion, ginger, cooking wine, put in the pickled Hericium erinaceus mushroom, bring to a boil over high heat, turn to a small heat pot until the lamb chops are eight ripe
4. Put in carrot pieces and cook until mutton chops are soft and rotten
5. After seasoning, boil for 3 minutes and you will be out of the pot.