1. Peel the red onion, clean it and drain.
2. Slice the red onion, oil in the pan, turn to medium heat when it's 60% hot, put in the red onion slices and stir fry.
3. Turn the red onion into a small fire after it changes color. Turn off the fire after most of the red onion turns yellow. Put it in reserve.
4. Wash quail eggs and boil them in cold water. Boil them for about 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and peel.
5. Wash and cut mushroom hair into small pieces, slice ginger, prepare one star anise, fragrance several pieces, amount of crystal sugar.
6. Cut the pork into small pieces, put the oil in the pot and stir fry the pork.
7. Stir fry the streaky pork in medium and small heat until the oil comes out, put the sugar in the inclined pot, stir fry until the sugar dissolves and the caramel is yellow, and then stir fry the meat together, in fact, sugar color the meat. I'm lazy. In this step, it's better to put out the meat, wash the pot and stir fry it with sugar, and then put it into the meat for coloring. After the meat is evenly wrapped and colored, add the star anise, fragrant leaves, mushrooms and ginger slices and stir fry.
8. Add the boiled water to the meat noodles for about 2cm. Add in the crispy onion and simmer over low heat.
9. After about 1 hour, half of the soup has been collected. Add salt, pepper and quail eggs and simmer for about 20 minutes.