1. Chop ginger slices, add ginger, sugar, salt, soy sauce, Huadiao wine, a small amount of raw powder and oil to ribs;
2. Soak the mushrooms, wash the Douchi, chop the garlic and cut the taro for use;
3. Heat the oil in the pot, add the soya bean and garlic, stir fry, then add the taro, and then stir fry the mushroom evenly, stir fry until the taro has some yellow and stir fry the ribs evenly;
4. After the ribs are discolored, add a small amount of rice wine and stir well, add a small amount of sugar and a proper amount of soy sauce to stir well, and add the hot water to the end of the material;
5. Add a small amount of soy sauce and color it. Simmer for 30 minutes. Drain the soup.