1. Wash, scrape and slice carrot, and press out pattern with embosser.
2. Peel and remove the seeds of wax gourd.
3. Wash and slice the wax gourd.
4. Pour cooking wine, organic soy sauce, chopped green onion and ginger into the meat stuffing, stir the meat stuffing in one direction continuously, and add the raw meal to continue to stir evenly.
5. Pour chicken soup or high soup into the pot and turn on the fire. Take 2 tbsp meat stuffing and put it into the palm of your hand. Squeeze out some from the tiger's mouth, and mix it with your thumb to form a circle.
6. Remove the meatballs with a small spoon, put them into the soup, and then make the remaining meatballs.
7. Put all meatballs into the pot, open fire, and boil for 2 minutes.
8. put in the wax gourd slices, cook until the wax gourd slices are almost transparent, turn off the fire, transfer the appropriate amount of salt and sesame oil into the soup, then put them into coriander.