1. Soak the bran in warm water for 30 minutes, add a little salt into the water when soaking; after cleaning, squeeze out the water and cut it into 3cm cubes with a knife;
2. Take small bowl, mix other seasonings except sesame oil for use;
3. Wash and slice carrots and green peppers, soak Auricularia auricula in warm water for 1 hour, remove the stem, wash and drench the water;
4. Boil the water in the pot, add a small amount of salt, put in the bran, boil for about 3 minutes and remove it;
5. Put oil in the pot, medium heat, stir fry the chopped green onion and garlic into the pot, add carrot and agaric, stir fry;
6. Put in the bran, stir fry for several times, and then put in the sauce;
7. Stir fry the green peppers over low heat, collect the juice until thick, and then drizzle with sesame oil.