In recent years, I miss the dumplings made of eggs that I loved to eat when I was a child. It used to be a luxury. Nowadays, it's not uncommon. Generally, the dumplings are made with a big spoon. It's better to grasp the roundness of the egg skin, but sometimes there isn't a proper spoon at hand. You can make beautiful egg dumplings with a big frying pan. When I was a child, I saw that grandma directly used the wok to spread out one by one bulging gold ingots. I am responsible for inheriting this craft. Besides, we have the ability to spread pancakes there. Roll your sleeves and go straight to the iron pot
1. A piece of thin plum head meat, chopped stuffing, chopped shallot.
2. Add salt, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger powder, pepper powder, pepper powder and scallion to the meat filling, and mix well.
3. Break up three eggs (two are used first, and another one is added if not enough). Beat the egg whites and yolks evenly as much as possible, hold still for a while, and scoop out the froth on them.
4. Put a little oil in the iron pot, turn on the minimum heat, when the oil is 60% hot, scoop up a spoon of egg liquid, turn the pot gently, make the egg liquid evenly spread into a round cake, put some meat stuffing, close the egg skin gently with the spoon, make it into a box, even if an egg dumpling is spread, you can push it to the next one. Egg dumplings can be served when they are golden on both sides.
5. Stir fry the remaining oil in the pot with chopped tomatoes, add boiling water, soy sauce and salt, put in egg dumplings after boiling, simmer for 5 minutes, and pour a little vinegar into the pot.