I made this delicious when the price of chicken wings was reduced. In addition, konjak, a necessary slimming ingredient, can prevent the body from absorbing too much sugar, fat and cholesterol. There's nothing wrong with konjak. Braised chicken wings with sauce can easily taste. Konjak itself has no taste. It absorbs the sauce and the soup of chicken wings, and the taste becomes better Even better, you don't need to add a drop of water to make this dish. It's enough to use beer to remove the fishy smell of chicken wings and then stew them.
1. Wash the chicken wings and drizzle the surface water. Soak the konjac in a box of clear water. Prepare some scallions, ginger and garlic slices.
2. Heat the wok, pour in a little cooking oil, add in onion, ginger, garlic, dried pepper and stir fry. Then put it in the wings and stir fry.
3. Pour in a little beer to get rid of fishiness, then add in some old and raw soy sauce. Stir fry for 3-5 minutes.
4. Then put in konjak silk and turn to medium low heat to continue to stir fry. Put in a spoonful of bean paste, stir well.
5. Pour the beer over the chicken wings and add sugar to taste. Cover the pot and simmer for about 20 minutes. Turn off the heat and decorate the plate.