It's said that in Tianjin, Japan, GaiFan is known as the queen of Chinese food, and it's very famous. It's not only famous, but also delicious, and it's very simple. But in the shrimp or crab meat, add some fresh pork shreds and bamboo shoots shreds, stir fry them with hot oil, add the egg liquid and seasoning, mix them well, and then spread them into a thick egg cake in another pot. The famous Queen of Chinese food is so simple to make
1. Wash pork, onion, ginger and bamboo shoots and cut into thin shreds. Add some oil to the pot and heat. Add pork, shrimps and shredded bamboo shoots. Stir over medium heat for about 3 minutes until cooked. Pour into the bowl for standby.
2. Add the clams, onion, egg mixture, salt, Da Xi beef powder and pepper, and mix well.
3. Add a little cooking oil into the pot and heat it up. Pour the ingredients in the bowl into the pot and shake them evenly and spread them evenly.
4. Fry over low heat for about 3 minutes, then turn over the side, continue to fry for 3 minutes until cooked. Take out the fried shrimp, pork, bamboo shoots, egg cake and cut into large pieces.
5. Heat soy sauce, vinegar and sugar, add water lake powder to boil, and finally add a little sesame oil to mix.
6. Serve a bowl of rice. Put the cut egg on the rice. Drizzle the sauce with sugar and vinegar and serve.