I used to like to make kung pao chicken very much. I saw an article two days ago that changed chicken into tofu. I also tried to make a simple one. It's delicious, especially to make the guy who likes vegetable food happy. I'd like to share it with you.
Kung Pao tofu method:
1. Fry peanuts and set aside.
2. Boil tofu and then dice.
3. Heat the wok with oil, fry the tofu until golden and drain.
4. Use sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, cooking wine, salt, wet starch, chicken essence and a little water to make the sauce.
5. Do not put oil in the frying pan, pour in the sauce, heat and stir while cooking. When the sauce is thick, put in the fried tofu and peanuts and stir evenly.
6. Finally, stir fry the garlic bolt for several times.