I love all the delicacies made of pickled vegetables. This time, I changed the fish in the pickled fish into chicken breast meat, which is not as delicious as wood.
1. Sliced chicken, sliced green onion, sliced dry pepper.
2. Add 1 teaspoon rice vinegar, 2 teaspoons starch and 1 / 2 egg white to chicken slices and marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Add a little oil to the pot, and heat it to 70% heat. Put in ginger first, burst out the fragrance, and then put in 1 / 2 dry pepper and scallion.
4. After the fragrance comes out, stir fry the pickles together.
5. Add half a pot of water and bring to a boil.
6. Add a little salt and mix well.
7. Put in the marinated chicken slices.
8. Boil until the chicken slices are discolored, put in the remaining 1 / 2 dry pepper and celery, heat oil in another pot, and pour over the chicken slices.