Today's delicacies shared by Xiaobian can be used as the offspring of BBQ. Add sweet and sour plum sauce and eggplant juice into the marinade, which is very greasy and has a more charming taste.
1. Mix all the ingredients and grind them into a uniform sauce with a blender.
2. Cut the pork into thick slices and use the back hammer to loosen them
3. After the pork is evenly stained with the sauce, wrap it in a food bag, and pour the remaining sauce into the bag. Then vent the air and tighten it.
4. Refrigerate the meat for half a day until overnight to make it taste good.
5. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, place the meat on the grill, and place the grill on top of the pan.
6. Make sure to put tin paper on the baking tray to collect the soup (otherwise, take out the messy baking tray and you will cry without tears).
7. Bake for 20 minutes, turn over once, brush the remaining sauce, then bake for 20 minutes until cooked.
8. If you can move the position of the meat to make it evenly heated, it is better.
9. Cut off the burnt part of the roasted meat and slice it while it is hot. Drizzle with plum sauce and serve.