How to make boiled fish delicious? Boiled fish is a kind of fish practice that we often use. When making this kind of food, as long as certain materials are added, it can be comparable to the delicious boiled fish in star hotels.
1. Deal with the fish first. Wash the killed fish, chop off the fins and cut off the head.
2. Cling to the bones of the fish and put the meat under it.
3. The fish skin under the slice is facing down, and the slant slice is made into 0.5cm thick fish slice. The fish chop is about 5cm long, and the fish head is cut into two parts.
4. Use 1 teaspoon cooking wine, 2 teaspoons starch, 1 / 2 egg white and proper salt to marinate the fish fillet and fish head for 15 minutes.
5. Start to make spiced oil. This oil will make boiled fish especially fragrant. You can make more of it. You can mix vegetables at ordinary times. Put the oil in the pot, put the star anise, Chinese prickly ash, dried pepper, Chennai, cinnamon and fragrant leaves in the pot, heat it with a small fire until the spices are brown yellow, remove the spices and leave the oil for use.
6. Heat the hot water in the pot, add some salt, put the bean sprouts into the pot and cook them, remove them and spread them on the bottom of a deep basin for use;
7. Heat up the wok, add 3 tbsp of five sesame oil, add chopped Pixian bean paste and stir fry. Add 10 grams of dried pepper, 10 grams of pepper, garlic, ginger stir fry;
8. Add in the fish head and fillet and stir well. Stir fry with soy sauce, cooking wine, sugar and pepper;
9. Add clear soup (or boiled water), no fish;
10. After boiling, put the marinated fish pieces in one by one, spread them with chopsticks, and turn off the fire when the fish pieces are discolored. Pour the fish fillet and soup into the deep pot with bean sprouts;
11. Wash the pot, pour the remaining five spice oil into the pot (the amount of oil can cover the fillet, and the amount of oil can be determined according to the size of the container), heat it to 50% heat, put in the remaining dry pepper section and pepper, fry out the flavor of pepper and pepper with a small fire, pay attention not to fry and paste, turn off the fire if the color of pepper changes slightly;
12. Pour the hot oil on the fillet.