We are still impressed by the lion's head, which is the favorite food of xilaile. Generally, we eat lion's head in the hotel. Today, I teach you how to make lion's head. You can make your own lion's head at home later.
1. Wash the pork, remove the fascia, chop it into mince, or beat it into mince with blender.
2. Peel the water chestnut or fresh lotus root, wash it, and cut it into pieces for use; cut the board oil into pieces as well.
3. Wash the onion, remove the old leaves, pat it flat and cut the filament; wash the ginger, pat it to pieces and slice it for standby; prepare 1 cup of water, add the onion and ginger, knead it with your hands to make it fragrant and pungent, and filter out the onion and ginger, which is the onion and ginger water.
Onion and ginger water is commonly used in cooking meat. When marinating fish, just add 1-2 tablespoons of onion and ginger water to remove the fishy smell and increase the flavor. In addition, when blanching pork ribs, brisket, seafood and other meat, add some onion and ginger water, not only can remove the blood water, but also can increase the fresh taste. Compared with fresh onion and ginger, it has the function of removing fishy smell and refreshing.
4. Put the minced pork paste and oil into the container, put in the egg, add the water chestnut or fresh lotus root, then add 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon starch, 1 tablespoon green ginger water and a little salt, mix well and vigorously.
5. Then squeeze out the meatballs with your hands for use. Pour some oil into the pan, and heat it to 70% heat. Put in the meatballs, fry until they are golden yellow on the outside, and drain the oil.
The meatballs are most afraid to spread after they are put into the pot. They need to fry quickly for 2 minutes and then turn the small fire immediately to avoid being burnt.
6. Pour out the oil in the pot, put back the balls, add some soup or clear water, boil in high heat, simmer in low heat for about 12 minutes, add black fungus, bamboo shoots, sugar, pepper, oyster sauce, soy sauce, yellow wine, and cook until the soup is quickly dried, thicken with starch and then put out. Surround the small rape on the edge of the plate. This is a relatively short-term approach.
You can also add some soup or clear water, without meatballs, and then add seasoning. After boiling, turn to a small fire and simmer for about 1 hour. Stew until the soup is almost dry, and then thicken it with water starch. You can put in the side dishes later. More stew will be better~