1. Cut the garlic into minced garlic, wash the red pepper and cut into foam. Put a small amount of oil in the wok, put half of the garlic in it, stir fry it over medium heat until it turns yellow and fragrant, and then fish out the garlic.
2. Take a container, mix the raw garlic paste, cooked garlic paste and vegetable pepper foam, add oyster sauce, and make garlic sauce. Peel the loofah, cut it into segments, and mix it immediately with appropriate salt.
3. Put the loofah in the plate. Spread the hibiscus dressing evenly on the top of the loofah.
4. After boiling the water in the steamer, steam the loofah in high heat for 4 to 5 minutes.
5. According to their own needs, just fry garlic oil heating, pouring some on the loofah.