1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices. Shred the onions. Slice the streaky pork. Cut the pickles into one mouthful. Slice the shallots into sections for use.
2. Mix in mashed garlic, ginger, cooking wine, sesame oil, white sugar and chili powder and marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Pour in a small amount of sesame oil in a pottery pot, then fry the marinated pork slices over low heat until they change color, then stir fry the onion shreds and pickles for 2 minutes.
4, pour the rice washing water into the pot, turn the fire, then transfer the sauce.
5. Put the potato chips in the pot and cook for 2 minutes, then put the bean sprouts, tofu and Flammulina mushroom in turn and boil until boiling.
6. Finally, put the chopped scallion into the pot and scald it to improve the flavor.