1. Raw materials: 1500g cabbage, 500g white radish, 200g carrot, 3 tablespoons garlic, 1 tablespoon ginger, 500g Korean chili sauce, 1 / 4 cup chili powder, 2 tablespoons fish sauce, half cup pear juice, 1 tablespoon sugar, half cup sea salt.
2. Marinate cabbage with sea salt for 6 hours.
3. Cut radish and carrot into shreds, marinate with sea salt for 2 hours.
4. Rinse the pickled cabbage and radish with water and squeeze out the water.
5. Cut the cabbage into about 2cm sections, then add all the raw materials and mix them evenly.
6. Finally put it in a sealed box and put it in a cool place. It can be eaten in 2 days.
You can also marinate the spicy cabbage material, add some leek section, do not like the taste, remember to put it in the sealed box finally.