As a loyal fan of Korean dramas, how can you stand up to the handsome, inhuman, beautiful and unreasonable idols in the play if you don't know one or two good Korean food? Just imagine how you feel when you are chasing the plot and tasting the same Korean food as in the play. Today, I'd like to introduce you to a Korean soup, spicy tender tofu soup.
Spicy tender bean curd soup
Ingredients: 1 piece of tender tofu, 1 egg, 10 clams, 1 piece of dried kelp, 7-8 pieces of small silverfish, 3 pieces of dried pepper, 3 tablespoons of hot pepper noodles, 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic, 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger, half root of green onion
1. Dried kelp, small silverfish, dried chili, add water and bring to a boil over high heat. Turn down the heat and boil for half an hour to serve as the base of the soup.
2. Deep fry the green part in onion oil.
3. Wait for the oil to cool a little, then add ginger, garlic and hot pepper noodles and stir fry until fragrant.
4. Boil and filter the bottom of the soup, add tofu and fried chili sauce.
5. After the soup is boiled, add clams and eggs and cook for 5 minutes. Just season with a little salt. Turn off the heat and sprinkle the scallions.
Tofu is rich in nutrition. The taste of tender tofu is in the name, needless to say. Just out of the pot, the spicy tender bean curd soup is steaming. When the hot bean curd is put into the mouth, the taste is smooth and tender, and the spicy taste immediately makes the taste buds vibrate - dare you taste better!