Finally, it's the weekend. I've got a few friends at home to watch the world cup with the air conditioner blowing. How can I do without snacks? I'll make a big bag of homemade French fries and eat while Hi, making this weekend more wonderful!
Production: 1. A potato.
2. Peel and wash the potatoes.
3. Cut into long strips.
4. Put it into water for standby.
5. Put the cut potato chips into boiling water and cook them.
6. Cook for 3 minutes.
7. Take out the water and let it cool.
8. Use kitchen paper to absorb water.
9. Then freeze in the refrigerator. Be sure to dry out the water before putting it in the fridge, or you will get a little slander. )
10. Deep fry as you eat after freezing. Add proper amount of oil into the pan, heat to 60% heat, and then add the frozen chips.
11. Deep fry until golden brown, then remove and drain the oil.
12. Sprinkle a little salt and dip it in ketchup.
As like as two peas of KFC, the housewives are always making flowers in the kitchen, not letting their purse "soil erosion".