Do you like denim? In supermarkets, a kind of 'cowboy bone' is commonly used for frying steak for Western food. The color of cowboy bone and meat is red and white, and it is suitable for being thin and fat. Because it is veal, whether it is fried or steamed, the taste will be very tender and smooth. Here's how to make a home-made delicacy of black pepper beef ribs. Steamed beef ribs with black pepper are not so hot, so they are more suitable for children.
Material: denim bone
Seasoning: salt, sugar, chicken powder (oyster sauce), soy sauce, raw powder, black pepper (a little), ginger juice (a little)
1. Chop the ribs, add the powder and marinate for 2 hours.
2. Then flush through with clean water and drain the water.
3. Mix the beef ribs with salt, sugar, oyster sauce, soy sauce, chopped black pepper and ginger juice. Add dried cornstarch and oil and mix well.
4. Steam the ribs in a steamer over medium heat for about 10 minutes until cooked.
1. The marinating time of denim bone should be long enough to make it soft and tender.
2. The time of steaming denim bone should be controlled well, too cooked meat will be hard.