1. Peel pineapple, soak in salt water for half an hour and wash it. Cut part of pineapple into small pieces for standby, and cut the rest into large pieces. Wash cucumber and cut into pieces.
2. Put pineapple into soybean milk machine (soybean milk machine can also squeeze juice drops).
3. Put cucumber into soybean milk machine.
4. Add boiled water (sterilized water is safer, do not add natural water directly).
5. Choose fruit and vegetable cold drink, press start, three minutes.
6. Pour out the pineapple and cut it into pieces. If you like to drink it cold, you can put it in the refrigerator and chill it.