1. Put the frozen blood sausage into the steamer.
2. Cover the pot, heat over high heat and steam over low heat for 15-20 minutes.
3. Cut the steamed rice sausage into thick slices.
4. Wash the perilla leaves, cut garlic into small dice, and cut red pepper into circles.
5. Set aside Korean chili sauce in a small bowl.
6. Add a small amount of oil into the frying pan, heat it, and stir fry the red pepper, garlic and perilla leaves.
7. Add the blood into the sausage and fry it on both sides.
8. Mix the chili sauce with twice the water, then pour it into the pan.
9. Turn on the high heat and stir fry evenly until the sauce is thick. Wrap it evenly on the rice sausage and turn off the heat.
10. Finally, the pan can be loaded.