1. The bread material is mixed and kneaded into a ball until the expansion stage, and placed in a warm place to ferment to twice the size.
2. Divide the fermented dough into about 70g, exhaust and roll, wrap with plastic wrap for 15 minutes.
3. Roll a piece of dough into an oval shape.
4. Roll into olive shape and squeeze the seal tightly.
5. Place the seal face down in the baking pan.
6. Ferment twice in a warm and humid place, twice the original size, about 40 minutes.
7. Preheat the oven 180 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
8. After the bread has cooled, spread a thick dressing on the surface.
P8: the surface is covered with floss.