Step 1: make vegetable soup first. 1. Slice carrot, parsley and onion, and put them into a baking tray with a layer of oil;
2. Preheat the oven at 225 ℃, put the baking tray in the middle layer of the oven and bake for 20 minutes, then take it out;
3. Pour about 2 liters of water into the soup pot, pour in the roasted vegetables, boil over high heat, put a piece of fragrant leaves, sprinkle a little white pepper and mix well;
4. Turn the small fire to boil for 1 hour, filter out the vegetable soup with a filter screen, that is, vegetable soup;
Another: if you don't have an oven, just pour in the vegetables with water and boil them. Add the fragrant leaves and white pepper. It's important to make this soup well!
Step 2: beef stew
1. Wash the beef brisket and cut it into large pieces, then use kitchen paper to absorb the water on the surface of beef;
2. Heat the pan, put a little butter in the pan, fry the beef until the cold noodles are discolored, and then pour it into the casserole;
3. Put the casserole on the fire, continue to pour in 100ml red wine, heat it over medium heat until it is boiled dry, and pay attention to mixing the casserole halfway;
4. Pour in the vegetable soup, then add two spoonfuls of tomato sauce and a piece of fragrant leaves;
5. Slice bacon, pan fry until fragrant, then put it into a casserole and boil for about two and a half hours;
6. Then prepare some carrots, potatoes and onions, cut them into pieces and wash them. Put them into a casserole for the last 40 minutes and cook them together;
7. In the last half hour, put the cleaned Tricholoma in the casserole and add a tablespoon of salt. Sprinkle with black pepper;
8. Wait until the juice can be out of the pot! Be sure to simmer on a low heat, not paste the pot.
Another: olive oil can be used instead of butter. Salad oil is OK if there is no butter. Bacon is not necessary, but bacon will taste better. As for carrots, potatoes and Tricholoma, we will do it according to our own taste!