1. Weigh various materials. Sponge cake at room temperature for 10 minutes.
2. Break the cake into 3 or 4 pieces according to the actual size of the cake. Hold each hand together, rub each other, and find a clean large-diameter container to store the cake crumbs.
3. Try to rub the cake carefully. The size of the crushed cake is basically uniform and the texture is loose. Hold a handful of them with your hands and they will feel very light.
4. The cream cheese is softened at room temperature, and a shallow hole can appear on the surface of the cheese by gently pressing with one finger, indicating that it is ready for use. Mix cream cheese and cake crumbs with a spoon.
5. Find a scraper or rolling pin for mixing the cake paste, and press the cake back and forth, so that the cream cheese can adhere to each cake fragment evenly.
6. Knead cream cheese and cake crumbs into a ball by hand. At this time, no crumbs of cake can be seen in the operating vessel, and the viscous effect of cheese will tightly cluster the crumbs together.
7. Divide the cake into three parts. Take two of them and knead them into balls. Press them with your fingers to make one big and the other small. They are used to make cakes on behalf of the bridegroom and the bride. The rest of the cake is also made into a ball, which is pressed into a cake ball with round corners and square shape by the same method. Put a piece of baking paper under the cakes and leave it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
8. Take out the condensed cake ball from the refrigerator and place it in the normal temperature for 2-3 minutes. In a small container filled with broken pieces of white chocolate, separated by water to melt into a liquid. Dip one end of the lollipop stick with a little chocolate and put it on the cake ball.
9. Hold one end of the candy bar, put the cake in the container of liquid chocolate, and evenly wrap a layer of white chocolate skin. Dip a toothpick in a little white chocolate, and put a circle of sesame particle size dots on the top of the lollipop cake. Stick on the Silver Sugar beads.
10. Roll the sugar cream on the chopping board into a large piece with a thickness of 1.5-2 mm, and use the mold to carve it into a circle with wavy lace. Make two rings as wedding dress of bride cake.
11. Hold the lollipop cake in one hand, and dip the toothpick in the other hand with a little melted white chocolate to smear a circle horizontally on the top 2 / 3 of the sphere. Cut and paste a knife on a circle made of cream and stick it on the white chocolate. A layer of skirt is ready. Stick another layer of skirt in the same way. The cake representing the bride is ready.
12. Make the rest of the icing cream of the skirt and roll it into a large piece with a thickness of 1.5-2mm. Use scissors to cut out the collar of a man's suit on a piece of icing cream. After the left and right pieces are finished, put them together and trim the edges with scissors to make the size of the left and right pieces symmetrical.
13. Take another big and small cake ball and wrap it evenly in the melted chocolate. Put on the collar of the suit which is made of turning cream before the chocolate is completely set. Put a little white chocolate on the tie and button of the suit respectively, and stick on the sugar bead and sugar flower. The bridegroom's lollipop cake is finished.
14. Put green chocolate in another small bowl, melt it in water, dip a small amount of chocolate into the square shaped cake ball with a lollipop stick.
15. Put the cake in the green chocolate paste, evenly wrap a layer of coat and take out. Let the green chocolate coat cool, put half of the cake in the melted white chocolate, and then dip it in a layer. The cake table with the ring is ready. Make the shape of a ring with the cream and stick it on the round candy. Stick some silver sugar beads on the top of the ring, sprinkle the edible gold foil, and put it on the table-shaped cake.