1. Put milk in a heatable bowl and add salt.
2. Add a little vanilla.
3. Pour in the remaining rice, stir well and heat over low heat.
4. Stir with a spoon while cooking. When it is thick, turn off the fire.
5. In another bowl, add sugar, cream and yolk.
6. Stir well until sugar melts.
7. Spoon the cooked rice into the yolk paste.
8. Stir well and then pour it back into the rice milk paste.
9. Stir well to make rice and egg yolk paste mix well.
10. Pour the mixture into the mold, fill it with 2cm high hot water, put it into the mold, put it into a 175 degree preheat oven, and bake for about 35 minutes.