Due to the reaction of many mouths at home that my toast is too monotonous, I want to eat some fruit flavored toast to make today's Fig yogurt bread.
1. Stir dry and moist materials to smooth surfaces. Add butter and stir until dough to open the mask. The temperature is 30 degrees and the fermentation time is 50 minutes.
2. Divide into 150g / piece, roll and relax for 20 minutes. Roll out the dough and put in the raisins and figs.
3. Roll the dough into a cylinder, cut it from the middle and twist it into a twist.
4. Put in the track mould, ferment for 50 minutes at 30 ℃, 75% humidity.
5. Ferment well, brush the surface with egg liquid and sprinkle with coconut. Heat the oven at 200 ℃ for 15 minutes.