How to make pizza is the simplest? I often meet some people who like to eat delicious food, but they don't often make their own pizza. The excuse is always that cooking is not good. Today, I'd like to share a simple way of making pizza for you so that you don't have an excuse to say that cooking is not good.
The production process is as follows:
1. Prepare the pancakes. First, mix 350 grams of flour and salt together and mix well. Dissolve 4 grams of yeast in 220 grams of clear water, then pour the solution into a flour bowl and stir quickly while pouring.
2. Then pour it on the work surface and make dough by hand. Knead with your hand for about 10 minutes until the dough is smooth and elastic.
3. Take a large bowl, brush it with vegetable oil to prevent sticking, put the dough in, cover it with plastic film, and ferment at room temperature. High quality pizzas are made by low-temperature fermentation technology, many of them are fermented for 1-3 days under cold storage temperature. If you can't wait that long, it's OK to ferment at room temperature, but don't deliberately increase the temperature of the dough. The flavor of room temperature fermentation will be a little worse, and high temperature fermentation will definitely make the pizza flavor disappear.
4. During the fermentation process, pull out the dough every 45 minutes, stretch it, and then fold it into a ball and put it back into the bowl. When putting it, pay attention to let the folded opening part rush down. It takes about 2-3 hours to ferment at room temperature of about 20 ℃. The fermented dough increased to about twice its original size.
5. Cut each tomato into four equal parts, then use a knife to cut off the seed part, leave the outside pulp for use, and pay attention to wipe the water on the pulp as much as possible. Use a finer spinneret to wipe the pulp off the tomato.
6. Chop the nine storied tower and put it in the tomato puree. Then add a little salt and stir well. Note that this step must be done at the last minute. Adding salt too long in advance will make tomato water seep out.
7. Preheat the oven, put the pizza stone into the oven, set the temperature to the highest value, and preheat. The preheating process should be at least 30 minutes. If there is no pizza stone, you can replace it with a thick bottom pot or a heavier baking pan. Anyway, there should be something that can store heat. Use the heat stored in it to heat the pizza quickly.
8. Divide the dough into two equal parts. Roll each dough into a ball, then place it on baking paper and roll it with a rolling pin to a diameter of about 25 cm. Apply tomato filling to the pastry. Leave a 1 cm wide gap on the edge of the pastry. Then spread mozzarella cheese.