Do you need butter for homemade bread? Of course, it depends on what you use instead of butter. Now I'm making bread and the like, but most of them don't use butter for low-fat health preservation. You can have a look at the black sesame cheese bread made this time.
1. Dissolve the yeast in water, put other raw materials into the basin and mix well, slowly add the yeast water, and form dough.
2. Then move the dough onto the chopping board and knead it until it is smooth, ferment it in a warm place to about 2.5 times the size, take out the dough and divide it into 6 parts, exhaust and knead it evenly, cover with a fresh-keeping film and let it stand for 15 minutes.
3. Take a piece of dough and roll it out. Put a piece of cheese about 15g into it. Close the dough and squeeze it on three sides to form a triangle shape.
4. Drain into the baking tray, put into the warm environment and ferment again to about twice the size of the original slab.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 ℃, bake for 15-20 minutes, until the surface is yellowish. (please adjust the temperature and time properly according to the temperature of your own baking phase).