Now it's December, and those who can buy fresh eggplant can only go to the large supermarket. They are going to surprise their husband on his birthday today. Baked eggplant with Italian cheese is his favorite western dish. I slightly changed this recipe. The eggplant in the original recipe was fried in oil. I was afraid that I would be tired of eating, so I changed it to dry fried eggplant without oil Son. There's a lot of cheese in the book. I cut it in half. I think more people will like the effect.
1. Wash the eggplant, cut the pieces along the length of eggplant, evenly sprinkle a little salt on each piece of eggplant, and put it on the grate to control water.
2. Squeeze out the water in the eggplant, put it into a hot pan (no oil in the pan) and fry it until it turns yellow on both sides, then cool it for use.
3. Prepare the garlic olive oil, beat the garlic to pieces, put it into a bowl, and pour in the right amount of olive oil ten minutes later.
4. Cut onion and bacon into slices. Add garlic olive oil into the wok, add bacon and stir fry until discolored. Add the onion and continue to stir fry, the onion becomes soft, add basil, stir fry a few times.
5. Put the fried eggplant in the baking tray. Evenly spread some spaghetti sauce on eggplant, put some fried onion bacon on the sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
6. Several times, the size is about 1 cm away from the disc mouth. Pour the egg mixture (2 eggs, add white pepper and sugar, beat well) along the edge of the plate.
7. Put on the cheese slices and mozzarella cheese, put them in the oven preheated to 170 degrees in advance, bake for 35-40 minutes.