There are many ways to make tofu in our eight major cuisines. In addition to some folk practices of Tujia, it can be said that tofu is one of the most popular ingredients in the cooking industry. You will still feel strange about the following practices I want to talk about.
1. The tofu is wrapped with 2 pieces of kitchen paper to absorb some surface moisture, and all materials are prepared. The oven is preheated to 200 degrees, and the tofu is heated in the oven together with the baking tray.
2. In a large bowl, add together the sweet pepper sauce, soy sauce, ginger powder and garlic powder, and stir well.
3. Put the tofu in the mixed seasoning, and smear the sauce on the surface of the tofu slightly.
4. Take a piece of baking paper and lay it flat, put the tofu in the middle, put the cut pepper strips on and around the tofu, sprinkle some green onion, put the remaining sauce together, and finally sprinkle a little sesame oil.
5. Turn the two sides of the baking paper together and wrap them into a 'candy' shape. Put them in the preheated oven and bake them on the hot baking plate for about 20-25 minutes. All the vegetables are roasted and the tofu is also roasted inside.