Now there are many ways to make cakes. I remember seeing the way to make cakes in the refrigerator without using the oven, so I tried it. The cake made this time still uses a mold. Of course, there is a simpler way to make the cake directly in a glass cup. This kind of cake can't be demoulded without the use of gelatine powder, so it can be enjoyed directly in the cup. This time, we will show a picture of the cup.
1. First prepare the mold. In order to facilitate demoulding, it is necessary to apply a layer of butter on the inner surface of the mold. First put 5g of butter in the microwave oven and soften it with a defroster (note, not melt), then brush the bottom and inner wall of the pie plate with a brush.
2. Put 125g digestive biscuits into the blender and break them. If there is no cooking machine, you can put the biscuits in the self sealed bag and break them gently with a rolling pin. Of course, there is a more bold way to put them in. Find a clean tea towel, wrap the biscuits in it, and then grab the corner of the tea towel with one hand, and directly smash the biscuits on the kitchen table. In a word, you can break the biscuits in any way you like.
3. Melt 80g butter in microwave oven with defroster, then pour it into biscuit crumbs, stir well. Spread the buttered biscuits on the bottom of the pie plate. First spread them roughly with a tool. Then find a cup with a flat bottom, or any handy tool, and crush the biscuit on the bottom of the pie plate. Then put the pie tray in the refrigerator to cool.
4. Put the cream cheese in a large bowl, cut it into large pieces with a knife, then put it in the microwave oven and heat it in the defroster for 1 minute to soften it. Try to stir it with an egg beater. If it has softened (if not, put it back in the microwave for a while), put in 50g of sugar and mix it evenly with an egg beater. Because the cake only needs to be mixed evenly, there is no need to use the electric egg beater at all. If you have to use it, try to use a low speed gear to avoid too many bubbles.
5. Pour in 395g condensed milk. Add another 80g of cream and mix well with the whisk.
6. Melt 8g gelatin powder in 60g boiling water, stir evenly, cool slightly and pour into the cheese paste prepared before. If the gelatin powder does not melt completely, the remaining particles can be filtered out. The main component of gelatin powder is collagen, which is widely found in the tendons and skin of animals. The main component of frozen meat and fish is collagen. Collagen can provide the necessary strength support for the cake after cooling, which is an important raw material for cold cheese cake. As long as it is determined that the gelatin powder used is an edible product, there is no need to worry about its safety.
7. Cut four limes in pairs, squeeze the juice into the cheese paste, and mix well. So far, all the materials have been added. Take out the cold pie plate in the refrigerator, pour in the mixed cheese paste, and then gently level the surface with a stainless steel spoon.
8. Finally, put the flat cake in the refrigerator to cool overnight, and then you can take it out the next day.