How to make pizza sauce at home?
1. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into small cubes.
2. Dice the onion.
3. Cut the garlic into pieces.
4. Open fire, heat the wok, and melt it with butter and paper.
5. After the butter dissolves, put in the chopped onion and chopped onion, stir fry for more than 1 minute.
6. Put in diced tomatoes, stir fry until the tomatoes are soft and juicy.
7. Put sugar, black pepper, pizza and basil into tomato juice once. Continue to stir fry.
8. Cover the pot and cook for 20 minutes. In the process of cooking, you should open the lid of the pot from time to time and stir fry it, so as not to paste the pot.
9. After cooking, if there is more water, turn the heat to collect the juice into sauce, add salt, stir evenly, and then out of the pot.
10. Use a glass bottle or sealed box without water or oil, and then put it in the refrigerator for storage. It's best to finish in 5 days.
11. When making pizza, apply it directly on the pizza (such as 8-inch pizza, put 3-4 tablespoons of pizza sauce), and then put cheese bacon vegetables and other pizza ingredients you like.