1) Wash the onion, celery, carrot and mushroom separately. First slice the mushrooms, then cut the onions, celery and carrots into thin matchsticks
2) Wash and slice the bass, dry the surface water with kitchen paper, sprinkle a thin layer of salt evenly, wipe the white pepper evenly, then squeeze the lemon juice, marinate for 10 minutes.
3) Spread a layer of olive oil evenly on the tin paper, then put the marinated fish on the tin paper coated with olive oil, and pile up the vegetable shreds, fragrant leaves and thyme in turn.
4) Pour olive oil and white wine into the fish, then wrap the tin paper according to the size of the fish fillet, tighten the four sides, and put it on the baking tray.
5) Preheat the oven 180 degrees in advance, put it in the middle of the oven, bake for 25 minutes, and then drum up the middle of the tin paper.