1. Boil the hot water in the pot, cook the spaghetti over medium heat, and drain the cooked spaghetti with cold water;
2. Chop the hot cabbage, cut the shrimps into pieces, soak the scallops and grind them into shreds. Boil the oil in the pot and turn to medium heat;
3. First, dry the shell, stir fry, then add the shrimp, stir fry and change color;
4. Add spicy cabbage, stir quickly and evenly, add sugar and oyster sauce, stir quickly and evenly;
5. Add half a bowl of water and bring to a boil. Add the cooked spaghetti;
6. Stir fry for a while, quickly collect the soup, add tomato sauce and turn to low heat;
7. Stir fry the ketchup and turn off the heat.