1. Add all materials together, knead into a smooth dough, cover with plastic wrap, ferment at room temperature to twice the size, and do not retract or collapse if you poke your fingers
2. After the fermented dough is flattened and vented, roll it into a small circle, transfer it to the baking tray (the long emperor brings its own rectangle), and then slowly roll it into a thin circle.
3. After rolling, make a little arrangement by hand, and make the dough round higher. Except for the high edge of the cake, fork out the small hole at the bottom of the cake with a fork. To avoid bulging during baking. Put the whole pizza crust in the fridge and relax.
4. Cut the beef in half, and use the kitchen paper to absorb the excess water. Put the colored peppers into the non stick pot, stir fry the water in a small fire, and do not need to refuel
5. Shred the cheese. Brush the flabby crust with pizza sauce and sprinkle with one third of the cheese
6. Spread the beef, sprinkle the third cheese, brush olive oil on the edge of the cake, and put it into the preheated oven.
7.200 ℃ for 20 minutes. Sprinkle the last third of cheese in 5 minutes before cooking, cool it and cut into pieces.