1. Marinate the minced meat with a little salt. Add a little oil before you put it into the pot.
2. Saute garlic in oil pan until fragrant. Stir in minced meat and stir fry until discolored. Remove
3. In another oil pan, stir fry the diced tomatoes. Stir fry the diced tomatoes in high heat to make mud. Add some water to boil
4. Pour the soaked and washed fungus into the pot and boil it. Season with salt and sugar and turn to a low heat
5. Fold the spaghetti short and boil it in water, add salt and a little oil,
6. Put in the pasta and boil, turn to medium heat and continue to cook until there is no white core in the middle
7. Rinse the cooked pasta with cold water and drain it
8. Pour pasta and minced meat into the soup pot, boil over high heat, and then cook for a while to make the taste blend!