1) Rinse Norwegian Salmon with water and use kitchen paper towels to remove surface moisture. Sprinkle salt on the fish and spread evenly,
2) Mix all the dry spices (basil, cardamom, oregano, thyme, ginger, cumin, black pepper, chili) in one container.
3) Then evenly spread the mixed dry spices around the salmon and leave for 1 hour to make it taste good.
4) Pour olive oil into the frying pan. When the oil is 40% hot, put in the pickled salmon, over medium or low heat. Fry all sides until golden,
5) No need to fry for a long time, the surface can change color.
6) Then put the fried salmon into the baking tray covered with tin paper, and put it into the middle layer of the preheated oven,
7) Bake for about 4-6 minutes at 180 ℃ in the middle layer (depending on the size of the fish block increases or decreases for about 2 minutes).